How the RFA's Automated Reception Report Works
Two Easy Steps to Submit Reception Report:
- Listeners click HERE or on the "Submit a Reception Report" button below.
- A Form Page will be displayed. The page contains instructions and explanations as needed. Simply fill out the information fields on the form and submit.
Two Ways to Submit Your Reception Report:
- Anonymously- Reception Reports can be submitted anonymously where you do not have to identify yourself. No information will be harvested from your computer and you will not be requested to submit any personal data.
QSL Cards mailed will confirm all reception reports received during the mailing time period for users of this site that requests a QSL Card.
QSL Cards for reception reports submitted to this page will be mailed regularly. Radio Free Asia also will issue a new design for the QSL Card every quarter or when special events dictate. Below is Radio Free Asia's current QSL card.
If you registered an email address with you mailing information you will receive an immediate confirmation of the report in addition to the receiving the QSL Card. To see past QSL Cards visit Radio Free Asia's QSL Card Archive Gallery.
The Automated Reception Report "Virtual" Confirmation:
- All reports submitted (anonymously or attributed) are verified when submitted for accuracy by the Automated Reception Report System. Data such as the broadcast language, broadcast date/time and the broadcast frequency are confirmed with Radio Free Asia's broadcast. If the reception report is determined to be an accurate and correct RFA broadcast then it is marked in the database as a "valid report". When a valid report is received a visual representation of the report will be placed on the "Listeners' Grid".
- The Listeners Grid is a zoom-able World map that shows the location of all reception reports received into RFA's Automated Reception Report. The Listeners' Grid can be viewed at any time by clicking the link below.
- The Listeners' Grid is regenerated with each viewing, in most cases when checking the Listeners Grid after completing a report you will find that your "dot" is already on the map.
Listeners' can also still submit a reception report to RFA via email at email@example.com or by postal mail to the address below::
Radio Free Asia
2025 M. Street NW
Washington DC, 20036
United States of America